If you are dissatisfied with the shape and perkiness of your butt, a butt lift procedure may be right for you. When you come in to our office for a consultation, Dr. Madhukar Chhatre will discuss your cosmetic goals and outline a customized treatment plan. Together, you can design a surgery that will meet your needs and fit your budget. Your butt lift cost at our Kansas City, MO, practice will depend on the extent of your surgery and whether it is performed in conjunction with another cosmetic procedure, such as liposuction or butt augmentation. We never want cost to be an inhibitor to the care you receive, which is why we provide affordable financing options. Our team is happy to work with you to help make your cosmetic goals a reality.
Factors Involved in Butt Lift Cost
Procedural costs of buttock lift surgery vary from patient to patient and will take into consideration several factors, such as:
- The surgeon’s experience and expertise: The more qualified the surgeon, the more your procedure may cost. However, with their expertise comes better results and reduced complications. Dr. Chhatre has successfully performed many butt lift procedures, and you can trust in his expertise for a safe procedure and customized results.
- Procedure technique and extent: Dr. Chhatre performs traditional procedures that will remove excess skin and fat tissues. The more involved your surgery is, especially if you require liposuction as well, the higher your costs will typically be.
- Surgical locations: Our practice performs all procedures at our state-of-the-art ambulatory surgical center. Because we do not require patients to go through a hospital, costs can be significantly lower.
- Medications: The type of anesthesia you use, pain medications, and antibiotics will all contribute to the overall cost. Because each patient heals differently, some may need more or less of certain medications during the recovery.
- Additional cosmetic procedures: If you choose to combine a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, or another type of body enhancement procedure with your buttock lift, your total treatment cost will increase. However, having multiple procedures performed at one time rather than separately can prove to be a better investment. Combined surgeries can limit the amount of sedation you must undergo and shorten your recovery period, limiting the time you must take off of work for recovery.
Dr. Chhatre and the team at Summit Plastic Surgery and Med Spa will tailor a buttock lift treatment plan to fit your unique needs and budget, with results you can enjoy for a lifetime.
Expert Care From a Highly Trained Surgeon
Dr. Chhatre is recognized in the plastic surgery community and Kansas City area as a highly trained and board-certified plastic surgeon. He has an excellent track record for delivering quality care for satisfied patients for over 30 years. Dr. Chhatre and the team at Summit Plastic Surgery and Med Spa will tailor a buttock lift treatment plan to fit your unique needs and budget, with results you can enjoy for a lifetime.
Schedule Your Consultation
At Summit Plastic Surgery and Med Spa, we can make your cosmetic goals a reality. If you are interested in having a buttock lift procedure, contact our practice today to schedule your appointment with Dr. Chhatre.