Are you concerned with signs of aging like creases and lines in the skin? BELOTERO BALANCE® is a dermal fillerthat more and more patients are choosing to effectively treat fine lines, wrinkles, and other cosmetic imperfections. This unique injectable is composed of hyaluronic acid gel that is applied to the uppermost dermal layer of the skin for an instantly younger-looking appearance. To learn more about whether BELOTERO BALANCE® treatment is right for you, contact our Kansas City practice today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Matt Chhatre.
Why Choose BELOTERO BALANCE®?
BELOTERO BALANCE® can target and improve the appearance of fine lines as well the deeper creases treated with other gel fillers. BELOTERO BALANCE® is made of the same dermal volumizing and moisturizing component that naturally occurs in the skin, hyaluronic acid. Because BELOTERO BALANCE® integrates with your collagen so easily, it can immediately plump the smallest line or crease. Unlike other fillers that can potentially leave a blueish streak or fine ridge if injected superficially, BELOTERO BALANCE® can combat small lines or creases without creating other flaws in the skin.
The secret to the effectiveness of BELOTERO BALANCE® lies in its ability to integrate with the skin’s collagen, rather than pushing it aside as other fillers tend to do. The product spreads naturally throughout the skin to treat aesthetic concerns without an uneven or lumpy result. BELOTERO BALANCE® can be used to address a number of imperfections, and lasts as long as most current gel fillers, roughly about three to four months.
The Treatment Process
Patients are often surprised to learn the numerous ways BELOTERO BALANCE® can enhance the texture and contour of their skin. BELOTERO BALANCE® can be used to improve the appearance of:
- Nasolabial lines and folds
- Vertical lipstick lines
- Drooping at the corners of the mouth, and marionette lines
- Frown lines that run from the nose towards the mouth
- Smile lines along the cheeks
- Crow’s feet radiating from the eyes
- Fine lines under and between the eyes
- Acne scarring, and other types of scars
- Chin creases and fine lines
- Other highly visible areas of the body that are prone to aging and sun damage, such as the décolletage
BELOTERO BALANCE® Advantages
It is no surprise that BELOTERO BALANCE® is growing in popularity when you consider all of its advantages:
- Effortless correction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Ability to improve the appearance of sensitive and hard-to-treat areas, such as lipstick lines and marionette lines
- Immediate, effective, and natural-looking results
- Quick, convenient in-office treatments that takes less than an hour
- Long-lasting effects that remain apparent for at least a few months
Schedule Your Appointment Today
If you have fine lines, wrinkles, or creases that are not responding to other treatment methods, it may be time to try BELOTERO BALANCE®. Learn more about this innovative injectable by contacting our office today to schedule a consultation.